One on one workshop photography & business – 1000€
Is your photography business not really the way you want it to be? Are you putting a lot of effort into it, but not gaining much? Then this workshop is perfect for you.
- We look at our portfolio
- We write down your points to work on
- We define your branding
- We set your goals
- We check what clients you want to receive
- What is your pricing strategy?
- How do you approach potential customers?
- What is your business plan?
- What do you tend to neglect?
- What would you like to spend more time doing?
- We find your strengths en discover your potential pitfalls
- What programs and suppliers help you?
These are just a couple of the subjects we will discuss. The goal of this workshop is to enable you to take your business to the next level in a viable and organic way. During one whole day we will search for your biggest opportunities and start working on them right away.
One on one workshop photography: family/children – starting from 350€
This session lasts one hour. I will follow you while you photograph a family and guide you whenever necessary. You will also get useful tips.
- How do you look at your surroundings?
- Get more intimate results with some minor changes
- How does lighting affect your model?
- Find order in the chaos
These session are excluding editing and follow-up. If you would like to discuss some more, that is always possible for 200 euros.
Workshops in group – 350€
During this session, we work for one whole day with a group of max. six people. What will we discuss?
- About me: My way to the photographer I am today & how I got to where I am now
- How you can keep your business viable
- Pricing profiles
- Light & emotion
- What makes and keeps you happy as a photographer
- Discussion of your portfolio
- Fieldwork with a family
The aim is a relaxing day, and that is why the workshop is only for six. This workshop will take place in a small group so there is enough time for everyone to discuss their personal obstacles. Around lunchtime we take a break so everyone can clear their heads and get some air.
This workshop is held once a year, the date will be announced on my Facebookpage.
Impressions of last year? Click here.
Workshops are organised in the Ghent area!